Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival

Michelle and I finally got our iphone 4's after 3 weeks of waiting and our last day has been a blitz of messaging and discovering new apps and functions on our phones. I have to admit that it's neat to finally be organizing my life, and having a camera AND facetiming with Michelle certainly doesn't hurt.

Today is mid-autumn festival and we get tomorrow as a holiday. I don't have any memories of Mid-Autumn from my time in Hong Kong as a toddler, so I'll say that this one is my first. It is intriguing to watch how excited people are over this holiday. I took a couple pictures with the phone.

unlit lanterns


lots of people congregating


















 


look at the boat in the ocean!


Tsing Ma Bridge



I love Hong Kong

2 comments:

  1. Did you see anyone 煲蠟?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wax_burning

    ReplyDelete